INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM
Kindly read the instructions thoroughly before filling online enrollment form. Fields mark with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
NOTE : Applications submitted after the last date will be accepted on payment of the late fee, as prescribed from time to time. In case, enrollment form is not submitted or deficiency in the documents submitted with the enrollment form are not met by the commencement of 2nd examination, student's admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Applicants are advised to fill in the information, viz. Name, Father Name, Mother Name, etc as per their qualifying examination Mark-Sheet/Certificate. For date of birth, Mark-Sheet/Certificate of 10th will be referred.
- For Category 1, enrollment will be as per the Rajasthan State Reservation Rules. SC/ST certificate issued by Centre or State Governments is applicable. However, in case of OBC category, only Rajasthan State Government certificates and Central Government certificates are applicable. Other State Certificates are not applicable for enrollment in reserved category.
- Applicants are advised to fill correct information in the address column. This address will be used for any future correspondence with the student by the University.
- For last qualifying detail, applicants are needed to fill in the information of the qualifying examination upon which he/she has admitted to the Tantia University.
- For detail of enrollment with other Universities, applicants are needed to fill in the information of their last examination.
- Before uploading Passport Size Photo & Signature kindly ensure that-
The image should be properly cropped. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format. In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate's application may be rejected.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. There should be no harsh shadows in the picture.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 25kb – 100kb.
- For Signature, the applicant has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Gel/Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant's signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 50kb.
- Candidates are advised check carefully all the details before submitting. Once submitted, the application formed if locked and cannot be edited by the applicant.
- Candidates should submit a copy of the filled enrollment form to the Dean/Principal/HOD concerned with all the relevant documents before the last date in order to avoid late fee. Candidates are needed to sign the hard copy of the submitted form, wherever asked.
- Last date for filling up of online enrollment form and submitting the hard copy (without late fee) to the Dean/Principal/HOD concerned.
Dean/Principal should forward the submitted applications within 7 days of the last date. Applications forwarded after this period will be accepted only after the payment of prescribed late fee.
- Courses with semester system of examination - 30th November of admission year
- Courses with annual system of examination - 31st January of admission year
- Documents to be attached with the hard copy of the filled enrollment form.
- Mark-Sheet of qualifying examination in original and photocopy.
- Photocopy of 10th Mark-Sheet/Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Photocopy of the caste certificate, in case of student admitted under reserved category (SC/ST/OBC, etc.)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
- Photocopy of the Online Payment Receipt/Bank Fee Challan.
- If there is any correction in the name of the applicant from the qualifying certificates, an Affidavit (notary attested) of Rs. 10/- should be attached to the submitted hard copy of the enrollment form with relevant certificates or ID/address proof having the correct names.
If any of the details are filled incorrect, applicant should contact the Dean/Principal/HOD concerned and have it corrected.