Goals of IQAC
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Tantia University.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The IQAC shall have the following functions
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the University;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality- related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra University workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the University, leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the University for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices;
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Development of Quality Culture in University;
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the University based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format;
- Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Units of HEIs based on the AQAR; • Interaction with SQACs in the pre and post accreditation quality assessment, sustenance and enhancement endeavours.